- Koch brothers accuse Obama campaign of intimidation tactics
- Delegate dispute in Michigan
- Gay marriage signed into law in Maryland
- Thomas Sowell again points to Newt: “Newt Gingrich is the only candidate still in the field who can clearly take on Barack Obama in one-on-one debate and cut through the Obama rhetoric and mystique with hard facts and plain logic.” (h/t Henry Hawkins in the Tip Line)
- Thaddeus McCotter remembers Andrew Breitbart in speech on House floor. (h/t MaggotAtBroadandWall in Tip Line)
- Santorum has sharp drop in Gallup poll.
- GOP presidential race will be over next Tuesday with Romney as nominee.
- What a Newt-Obama debate would look like. [link updated]
- Reports of the Republican Nominee’s Doom Are Greatly Exaggerated.
- Gimme Nation (video h/t gasper in Tip Line):
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.