but not averted.
al-Qaeda’s master plot to install Joe Biden as President and thereby cause the collapse of Western civilization, or at least the last part of Western civilization which still matters, was set in motion:
“The reason for concentrating on them,” the al-Qaeda leader explained to his top lieutenant, “is that Obama is the head of infidelity and killing him automatically will make [Vice President] Biden take over the presidency. . . . Biden is totally unprepared for that post, which will lead the U.S. into a crisis.
Thing is, we’re going to collapse anyway. They should have just stayed in the caves and they’d have won.
- “Oh no, here we go again” headline of the day: Chinks remain in Israel’s air defense armor, despite Iron Dome. You see, those Israeli’s are racist!
- But, but, wasn’t there consensus about abuse of Apple Chinese factory workers?
- Not good, Wisconsin Republican state Senator to resign, so Senate now deadlocked. She was subject to recall, so there will be an election on June 5 for the seat regardless, but Republicans need to find someone to run. (Update: The female state Senator was the target of a harrassing email campaign by an AFSCME union official, who called her a “pig” and so forth. She said she was resigning because of family health issues.)
- How long before Rush is brought before the U.N. Human Right Council for attacking a civilian? (They really do think of it in military terms.)
- Taliban and Republicans, what’s the diff? (says aspiring yet intensely bitter peace-maker)
- Mitt’s uniting the party in anticipation of his nomination:
- Oh what a day, KONY 2012/Invisible Children co-founder arrested for public masturbation/vandalizing cars.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.