It happens on Fridays for me.
- Someday the truth will out, Newt Did Not Resign in Disgrace.
- Someday the truth will out, Sen Graham: We Were Too Hard on Newt in 1997.
- Someday the truth will out, Mark Levin goes nuclear over Romney’s inability to explain conservatism. (h/t MadCon in Tip Line) He speaks French better than he speaks Conservative.
- Ann Coulter told Mitt he’d better be as conservative as she’s told people he is. (h/t Sherlock in Tip Line) And if he’s not? What are you going to do?
- Top 150 Conservative Websites by traffic. Not all are conservative, and most are not “blogs” but larger websites, but a good list for readers (LI is No. 68). Question: Of solo or almost solo blogs on the list, where do I stand?
- Not this again, Jewish shift to GOP.
- Shake it up baby (h/t @AKascynski1):
- Milton Friedman vs. Mitt Romney. As we know, uncle Miltie hated capitalism.
- Finding lots of duplicate signatures and phony signatures in Wisconsin recall petitions. But need to find a lot more to avoid a recall election.
- “Little Food Stamp”
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.