This video explaining how free contraception is a law student human right apparently was not parody. This video of law students warning 16-year-olds not to go to law school is a parody, a take off on this 16-year-old me video. (h/t @GabrielMalor)
[Update: Strange, the video now redirects to an “alternate” version, not the original which appears unavailable. Copyright claim? It changed since late this afternoon. The original had over 100k hits, the new one just a few hundred. If anyone figures out what happened, please post in comments.]
Elsewhere in that uncertain area between reality and fiction:
- Conservative mole at NY Times? No, just a lapse in their judgment.
- This algae biodiesel will be cost effective (if gas prices rise to $33)(h/t reader Patricia).
- Josh Mandel. I didn’t know much about him.
- How long until Nancy Pelosi calls David Cicilline and says “take one for the team”?
- Olympia Snowe caused a mess in Maine politics by waiting so late to announce (or maybe it’s a good thing).
- Scott Walker doing very well in Rasmussen poll, not so well in PPP poll.
- Ricky is tearing apart the social conservative and libertarian wings of the Party
- More to follow, if and when I re-enter Earth’s atmosphere.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.