It’s days like this when I particularly appreciate reader tips:
- The Dersh: The odious ‘Israel first’ libel. (h/t jimzinsocal in Tip Line)
- Rape, They Cried.
- Hundreds of threats for assault victim in case dismissed by Quran-minded judge.
- Here Comes Obama’s 3 AM Phone Call. And, The Prime Minister of Israel is Calling.
- WeirdDave: Come on, Ann.
- 55% Oppose Affirmative Action Policies for College Admissions.
- Jan Brewer endorses Mitt. (h/t Terri in Tip Line)
- Americans don’t like President Obama’s expansive healthcare reform law
- Look what your $720 million in aid to the Lebanese Army has accomplished.
- The White Male Shortage on Campus. Quick, call David Gergen, it’s time to party. (h/t Tamminator in the Tip Line).
- Patches still trying to be relevant.
- Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker won’t file challenge against recall petition signatures.
- Reports: Bob Kerrey changes mind, will run for Senate in Nebraska
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.