Fake fake fake fake, but a real problem, don’t you think? People still think Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from her backyard.
- Happy Birthday, Mr. President.
- Who Castrated Ann Coulter?
- Well, he does have a nice healthy smile.
- Why is this racist? Who should they have used in an ad about jobs going to China?
- Yes, Newt was part of the supply side revolution.
- “And it was the return of the GOP in 1994 to a Reaganite agenda–a return engineered by Newt Gingrich” (h/t CWLsun in Tip Line). But Ann Coulter told us Newt didn’t play much of a role.
- More to follow.
- This could be interesting. Israel and Jew hating Egyptian cleric just issued a fatwa against Russia and China for vetoing U.N. Syria Resolution.
- “It probably felt a bit like this in the months before the Six-Day War of 1967.”
- I have to admit, I don’t know if this is a real or fake comment: “Senator Santorum, and Speaker Gingrich need to bow out and let Americans express the great love most of us have for Mitt Romney. I think Governor Romney’ support is much stronger than it appears. Romney’s voters don’t even vote in the primaries because they know that Mitt will win, and they are waiting for the election that counts. While the elites may say people are not excited about Romney, the truth is that people love him. His family, and those who know him best love him. As Americans get to know the real Ronmney, they will flock to him as never before….”
- Even more
- I posted about this before, “they resent it when he attacks them for being to the left of positions he has very recently adopted”. Mark Levin makes a similar point:
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.