- “Global Minimum Tax’ — of course we can, that way businesses not only can’t flee to other states, they can’t flee to other countries!
- “He’s a lying SOB” or maybe he just tells people one thing in private and another thing in public.
- “Don’t actually write that your prof. is hot” – at least not if your prof. is female and you want to stay in school (h/t Adjunct Law Prof via Instapundit).
- Obama’s budget is a ‘nervous breakdown on paper’.
- “Another rising Republican star turns Mitt attack dog” for no good reason.
- Surrender! Strategically!
- “Israel bombed its own diplomats“
- Torpedo! in Turkish?
- “Not everyone is sold on Rick“
- “Happy 203rd Birthday“
- More to follow.
- “Now they’re questioning whether Mitt really saved the Olympics” (via LI Daily).
- “Contraception is the new Pro-Choice” (the old Pro-Choice is still an option) and it’s a basic right to get it for free (or as they say on the internet FOR FREE!!!)(h/t CWLsun in Tip Line):
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.