Things going down (not in the depraved freak sense):
- Newt’s tax returns show 32% rate.
- Tim Scott not happy with Romney position on tax returns.
- Left-wing blogger says Newt “understands the Republican id perfectly,” which is why he’s feared, in my opinion.
- Mitt defends … Newt defends ….
- And this is the guy we let moderate Republican debates?
- Charles Krauthammer already starting the narrative, if Mitt is nominee and loses, it fault of those who questioned Bain. (I’ll have a separate post on this eventually)
- They sure do love that dual loyalty thing.
- SOPA delayed.
- Sad to see Jason Chaffetz serving as Mitt attack dog. Once you lose your credibility you can’t get it back.
- More to follow.
- Supreme Court rejects Texas maps, delays W.Va. map
- Romney’s lead in the polls is “collapsing” across the nation (h/t HotAir) for the video:
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.