Coming to gripes:
- A frank discussion of Mitt’s Bain problem, in other words, something which is almost impossible now in conservative circles without being called “anti-capitalist” (h/t OCBill).
- Where are the hard drives? Newt’s campaign should be pushing this harder.
- National Review editors still don’t like Newt.
- Washington Post columnists still don’t like Newt.
- Scott Walker has raised $12 million to defend recall.
- Chicago Tribune: Saul Alinsky was a pretty good guy.
- Big Lie: WaPo fact checker notes, Newt never said he was hired as a historian by Freddie. We made same point over a month ago. It now is an urban legend, and key to Romney’s campaign.
- “Cane sugar hides behind beet sugar.” The Fix wants to know what it means.
- Looks like Santorum once supported a federal health care mandate. Tell me why this article doesn’t prove that his entire line of attack on Newt and Mitt is false? If I’m right, I’ll turn it into a full post.
- More to follow.
- Video via Allahpundit, who links to commentary saying there is going to be a $6 million ad buy to run this in Florida, and that it is a game-changer:
- Question of the Day: If criticising Bain is attacking capitalism, is criticising Romneycare attacking health care?
- Second Freddie Mac Contract With Gingrich to Be Released
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.