Some things which got pushed aside for the breaking breaking news:
- When Mitt’s lost National Review on releasing tax returns now.
- Ann Coulter is sounding more and more like Marianne Gingrich.
- Hezbollah receiving more powerful, longer range missiles from Syria.
- Hyperbole in defense of Bain is a vice, don’t let them tell you otherwise.
- Bibi denies identifying Israel’s two greatest enemies (not that he would have been wrong had he said it).
- Thank you, Iowa Repubs.
- Question No. 1: Did she or didn’t she. Question No. 2: Who cares?
- No surprise – Perry’s K Street backers flock to Mitt.
- I have the best opinion of The Week.
- More to follow.
- S.C. House Speaker Bobby Harrell, R-Charleston, today endorsed Newt Gingrich. Apprently this is a big deal in SC.
- It’s 4:22 PM and Matt Drudge still doesn’t want you to vote for Newt:
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.