It’s a word I find myself using, or wanting to use, more and more.
- WaPo fact checker gives Romney PAC anti-Newt ad Four Pinnochios, and Newt says Romney supports The Right To Lie.
- It’s part of Newt’s strategy of Passive Resistence. When you don’t have money to counter the attack ads, make the attack ads the issue. It’s what Huckabee did when attacked by Romney in 2008 (see famous ad that never ran but was shown at press conference, below).
- Huntsman picks up key endorsement from 15-year old McBainBlogette guest blogger.
- Newt says House shouldn’t fall into trap on payroll “tax” issue (he speaks from experience) while Romney votes present.
- How to free North Korea Right Now.
- Threat to free speech on SCRIBD from two bills in Congress.
- How big a waste of money is the Chevy VOLT? 250k in subsidies per vehicle..
- More to come.
- Newt challenges Mitt to 90 minute one-on-one debate next week to see if Mitt can take the heat. He won’t.
- What the? Bachmann claims she was asked to leave the race by Bob Vander Plaats, he denies it. Is she just playing victim? You betcha.
- I have a sense the end is near in Syria, 10,000 soldiers desert army and Hamas leaves Damascus. I just don’t know how long “near” is.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.