The first snowfall in Ithaca so far this year.
- Gingrich poses an asymmetrical threat to Obama. Isn’t that how you fight an opponent which is better funded and better organized?
- All those commentators at The Washington Examiner who hate Newt because he was a “lobbyist” in reality if not legally, are curiously silent about Mitt Romney’s Lobbyist Connections. (I guess lefty-bloggers and websites will have to do the vetting for us, after the nomination.)
- In a profile of Newt’s conversions to Catholicism which is not a complete and total hit job, NYT makes sure to point out Newt’s a new breed of “culture wars Catholic.” Because the NYT loved that old breed of Catholic, right?
- Keystone pipeline is part of payroll “tax” (not really a tax, supposed to be FICA contribution) holiday extension, but not really. Simply forces Obama to make a decision sooner, but expect him to come up with a non-decision decision. Nonetheless, a small victory.
- John Bolton on the greatest misconception that Democrats have about Republicans
- Rudy in trouble.
- A different Rudy gives a full-throttled defense of Newt. (h/t hamilcarb in the Tip Line)
- There will be a third-party on the ballot in all 57 states. Seems like a Decaffinated Party. My feeling is that it hurts Obama, what say you?
- Hezbollah killer of 5 American soldiers handed over to Iraqis. How long before he’s released or miraculously escapes? (I say weeks not months).
- Flashback: Hitchens Gives Finger to Maher’s Studio Audience for ‘Frivolous’ Jeering (warning, shows Hitch giving the finger, multiple times)
- Obama’s mentor makes list of Top 10 anti-Israel and anti-Semitic statements of 2011. (h/t reader Rick)
- Memories. Bill Whittle on Palin Haters. (embed below) Listening to this gets me furious, again.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.