Various interesting stuff:
- Thursday night is Fox News Iowa Debate, starting at 9 p.m. Eastern. I’ll cover it, but haven’t decided whether to do Live Event or simply commentary at the breaks. What do you think?
- Moe Lane takes a look at the new Pennsylvania redistricting map, and likes what he sees. (added) Sean Trende calls it the Gerrymander of the Decade.
- Tweet of Day.
- The worst kind of RINO.
- “He has a hundred [ideas] a day and about four of them are good.” Who?
- Gary Busey endorsement was good while it lasted.
- Yup, Kathleen Parker totally in the tank for Mitt. I think I’ll just quit now, the smart D.C. people have spoken.
- more to follow
- Newt at risk of violating fire code at Iowa event.
- Inevitable, Hitler hears that Gingrich is leading the GOP race, key screen shot:
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.