A collection of things:
- Syrian exiles: ‘Clinton told dissidents to lay down their arms’
- Elizabeth Warren is so bad we need to support Scott Brown.
- No fracking, the movie.
- Fabulous 50 blog awards.
- Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran, triggers.
- Who makes “Newt Gingrich [look] like Miss Manners“?
- How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Mitt Romney
- The Case for a Conservative
- Would you vote for Ron Paul? Would you vote for someone who would vote for Ron Paul?
- Breaking: Virginia Attorney General Intervenes in GOP Primary Ballot Dispute: “Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli is intervening in the Virginia presidential primary dispute and plans to file emergency legislation to address the inability of most Republican presidential candidates to get their name on the ballot, Fox News has learned.” (h/t Snorkdoodle Whizbang in the Tip Line)
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.