Welcome back from the July 4 vacation week. Now that you are back at work, you can take time off to catch up on the Harry Reid-a-thon which took place here:
- Sharron Angle Cannot Win – Just Like Scott Brown
- Reid Supporters Play The Rape Card
- Is Reid Campaign Hiding Its Activities To Evade Campaign Finance Laws?
- Reid Done Phishing, How About A Debate?
- Reid Campaign Targets Angle Supporters With Phishing Website
- Harry Reid Stalls Debating Sharron Angle For Several Months
- Harry Reid Curiously Quiet About Michael Steele
Next up this week: Harry Reid’s Iraq Failure, exploring how Reid was for the war before he was against it, voted without reading the classified intelligence report then claimed he was misled, tried to defund the war at a crucial moment, announced the war was lost and the surge had failed, and bitterly clung to that position even after other Democrats admitted the surge worked. For all of this, Reid gets a pass in the mainstream media.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.