This is my obligatory post regarding left-wing reaction to Rush Limbaugh being rushed to the hospital late last night in Hawaii (U.S. mainland time), and initial reports that he was in serious condition.
By the time we woke this morning, the word was that Rush had chest pain and now was resting comfortably.
But in the overnight, the “death panel”-denying, Alan Grayson-worshipping, federal-government-handout-seeking, Keith Olbermann-loving, gimme-my-free-lunch crowd managed to get in some good shouts of “You Die!”
Since I’m late to this, here are some informative links:
- Stop the ACLU – Limbaugh Hospitalized, Left Hopes For His Death
- Althouse – “I hope he dies”
- IOwnTheWorld’s Snark & Boobs – Rush Limbaugh in Serious Condition. The Left? Disgustingly Giddy
- Weasel Zippers – Rush Limbaugh Hospitalized in “Serious Condition” With Chest Pains…Left Ecstatic…
- Moonbattery – Is Wanda Sykes Happy Now?
I can’t get real excited about this reaction. Tell me something I didn’t already know.
When Rush returns, his first show will be off the charts.
Something to look forward to in the New Year.
Update: Let’s Shout “You Live!”DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.