Their War On Women
- Moe Lane updates on the Susan G. Komen Foundation’s fundraising problems resulting from the left-wing boycott of Komen after Komen dropped sponsorship of Planned Parenthood, but then caved in to pressure and let go a top executive:
The first explanation is that pro-choice feminists are incredibly nasty, spite-filled, and inherently vicious individuals who think that any infraction against them can only be wiped out by blood; they are thus unlikely to be satisfied until the leadership of Komen goes out and publicly beats to death ten pro-life members of their own family. That’s ten each, of course. The second explanation is that a goodly number of pro-life women also contributed to Komen, and while they may have been able to ignore the PP [connection] before they’ll be blessed if they’ll ignore it now. And – as usual – the Left is not picking up the slack.
Their War on Conservatives:
- Arby’s resorts to blocking conservatives on Twitter. The Rush boycott efforts continue, although still it’s mostly those who didn’t advertise in the first place. Related: Kabuki: Arby’s fakes a Rush Limbaugh advertising protest!
- Arby’s Is Messing with the Wrong Slice of America.
- The War on ALEC continues:
Their War On Taxpayers
- Taxmageddon. Opening in theaters January 2013.
Their War on Workers
- Why no one is celebrating an unemployment-rate drop? Because we’re not as dumb as Obama thinks we are.
Their War on the Jews:
- Tonight is the First Night of Passover:
For not just one alone has risen against us to destroy us. Rather, in every generation, there are those that rise up against us to destroy us; and the Holy One, blessed be He, saves us from their hand.
- Thank you Sarah, it means a lot coming from someone who means it:
Todd and I would like to wish our friends in the Jewish community a Happy Passover. Tonight Jewish families throughout the world will gather and ask, “Why is this night different from all other nights?” We can all reflect on the courage and faith inherent in the Exodus story and know that the Almighty hears the cries of those who suffer and leads them to freedom. Chag Sameach!
I’ll be taking the night off.