It’s what I’m best at (19 years of schooling down the drain):
- Noted race relations expert Touré has thoughts on the racist mind based on a conversation he had with someone.
- In case you were wondering, the “isolated incidents of violence against whites by blacks, in which Trayvon Martin’s name has been reportedly invoked as a justification, indicate that anger and frustration over the case within the African-American community are boiling over in rare instances.” Well, since they have been isolated and rare, no need for concern, unless of course, you were one of the people attacked.
- Taylor Marsh isn’t excusing or making excuses for the violence: “It’s about the righteous injustice African Americans have had to contend with for over a century. Mobile, Alabama, where Matthew Owens was beaten to within an inch of his life, has a deep history of racial bigotry and violence. That a mob in Mobile could relate to the gunning down of Trayvon Martin through violence shouldn’t shock America.” Oh wait.
- Death by regulation, the only form of liberal-approved execution.
- Fight back! It will make you feel better.
- It only hurts when they cry: “It is a truth universally acknowledged that when the chief justice of the U.S. Supreme Court tells the U.S. solicitor general in the opening seconds of his presentation that “No part of your argument has to do with racial or ethnic profiling, does it?,” we will not be hearing a case about racial profiling.”
- I’m sure it was just an innocent oversight.
- Monica, Monica, Monica.
- Has anyone confirmed the “Syrian rebel buried alive” story?
- P.S., I love you too.