More Pallywood, debunked.

As originally reported by the Ministry of Interior of the Palestinian National Authority:

Israeli warplanes launched a series of air raids on the Gaza Strip on Monday the latest of which targeted a school in northern Gaza killing a student and wounding six others.

Local sources said that the latest raid targeted a group of schoolchildren while on their way to their school near a petrol station to the north west of Gaza city.

They said that 15-year-old boy Nayef Qarmut died instantly while six other students were wounded including two in serious condition.

The account was questioned far an wide, as reported at Elder of Ziyon and Challah Hu Akbar.  Turns out if was friendly fire.

Gaza boy was killed by errant bullet at funeral, not Israeli strike:

A Palestinian boy accidentally struck by a bullet when terrorists fired in the air during a funeral died of his injuries Wednesday, family members and witnesses said.

Palestinian health official Adham Abu Salmia initially said that 8-year-old Barka al-Mugrahbi died of wounds sustained in an Israeli airstrike on Monday.

However, Israel’s military said it did not carry out a strike in the area at the time.

The boy’s relatives and witnesses later said the boy was marching in the funeral procession for a Gaza terrorist Monday when he was struck in the head by an errant bullet.

At the time, gunmen were firing in the air, they said.

And it was not the only self-inflicted Palestinian death:

Later, a missile killed Muhammad al-Hassumi, 65, and his daughter Fayza, 30, as they put out a fire on their land. The Mezan Center for Human Rights in Gaza said the fire had been caused by a Palestinian rocket that fell short of its target.

 
 0 
 
 0