Via Jazz Shaw, NY redistricting is finalized and Ithaca — part of retiring Maurice Hinchey’s district which disappeared — now is part of the district of Republican Congressman Tom Reed (campaign website). I don’t know a lot about Tom, but I’ll be finding out for sure, and doing everything I can to help.
Per Jazz, there also does not appear to be an open district for George Phillips, who ran a great campaign against Hinchey in 2010 to run.
- As I mentioned a few days ago, it looks like Cumulus media is looking to take out Rush and replace him with Huck.
- Global warming is creating Sharkzilla. (h/t iowahawkblog and aaronworthing)
- Watch the meltdown in reaction to Rush’s tweet.
- Obama adviser criticizes Assad for not delivering ‘resistance to Israel’
- “On energy, 58 percent say Obama’s policies will result in gasoline prices increasing….” No wonder he hates “drill, baby, drill.”
- Another challenger for Sen. Gillibrand: “Senator Gillibrand might want to ponder that Harry Reid calls her the ‘hottest U.S. Senator.’ So much for liberals respecting women for their minds.”
- Romney PA Surrogates Knock Santorum, PA Dems Knock Romney. (h/t Terri in Tip Line)
- The phone that never rings for conservative women. (h/t donb in Tip Line)
- Stand up and cheer the truth: (h/t MontereyZman in the Tip Line)
In the United States, right now, women have preferential treatment – by law – in any company that gets federal funds (which heaven help us, right now, is most of them.) Women live longer than men. Cancers that affect females get more money and more attention than those that affect only men. Women have the right to be sole deciders on abortion, and if they decide to keep the child and make the man pay, he pays. (This by the way is a complete reversal of the “penalty” of sex which used to fall mostly on women.) And if he doesn’t pay, he goes to jail. Divorce courts award custody to mothers overwhelmingly. Oh, and in college campuses, women outnumber men.
If this is war it is war on men. And I’ve had just about enough of everyone who claims otherwise.