- U.S. soldiers who accidentally burned Korans to be charged, ““For the soldiers, it will be serious — they could lose rank.”
- Feels like a good night for a White House document dump. Yup, something in the air.
- Ted Kennedy too conservative for today’s Dem party? Not sure, he did rent the whole thing and have a waitress sandwich.
- Gallup’s Unadjusted Unemployment Data Suggest Increase in BLS Adjusted Figure. Shut up about that, let’s talk about free contraception.
- Newt seeks to win the gas pump vote. (h/t ThreeputtingIL in Tip Line)
- Why Can’t the Obama Administration Make Its Case Without Disseminating Hate? Please rephrase in the form of a question.
- Israel’s Last Chance to Strike Iran:
On Monday, Mr. Obama and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel are to meet in Washington. Of all their encounters, this could be the most critical. Asking Israel’s leaders to abide by America’s timetable, and hence allowing Israel’s window of opportunity to be closed, is to make Washington a de facto proxy for Israel’s security — a tremendous leap of faith for Israelis faced with a looming Iranian bomb.
- Breitbart confronts Max Blumenthal at CPAC 2010 for calling James O’Keefe a racist (language warning):