It was just a slip of the tongue. True.
Via Right Scoop:
Term limits, term limits, term limits I cry!
But no one listens so we are surrounded by a sea on incompetency, liars and thugs…
McCain’s endorsement should lose Romney some votes; I doubt that it will.
Y’know… if Mitt Romney is so inevitable, how come he got trounced by this guy last time around???
Because last time around it was that guy’s turn. Romney went out of turn.
Who is it you think picks the candidate, the people???
In defense of Mr. McCain, it is very difficult to memorize a script you were just handed a few days before.
“Let me introduce you to the man I am supporting, Mitt Romney. Yes, it is true that just four short years ago I was trying to put him in the dirt and yes, it is true that I lost the general election and he had lost to me before that in the primaries. So, I guess he was a worst loser than I was, but hey, things change. And now he’s decided he’s a conservative (hey, you, quit waving Mitt’s record as governor around in the air) and pinky promises he will stick to it.
Now, pay no attention to the fact that just four years ago I pointed out that Mittens (as we who love him call him) was traipsing around France trying to convert those silly Catholics to Mormanism while I was enjoying the hospitality of the North Vietnamese and learning such exciting games like hanging from your thumbs, being hit with high pressure water hoses, having bones broken, you know, “Olympic” styled games that Mitt is so very familiar with. You can’t blame Mittens for spending his daddy’s money. After all, it’s tough being part of the 1%.
But Mittens and I do have a lot in common. I was willing to jump across the aisle to work with Teddy Kennedy just as Mittens was. And while I understand that many people kinda resent the way we both pandered to the left, you need to understand the way of things. Mitt’s next. It’s his turn. His daddy lost the nomination miserably, and he’s got to prove a Romney has what it takes to be a winner. And yeah, he’ll bring his style of liberal governance to the Oval Office, by hey, you people are really stupid anyway and need someone to tell you what to do. Too bad old Teddy is not here to remind you that his brother was assassinated and there is such a thing as American “royalty.”
So cast your vote for Mitt and understand that you are doing your part in keeping the status quo. At least Mitt will not upset the apple cart (establishment pols and pundits) and things won’t change much, but after 3 years of Obama, you should be used to bad news. Unlike Obama, Mitt promises “No Change.”
Thank you for listening.”
That was a nice read. Thanks.
I have been saying romney=obama and now romney surrogate backs me up. I am always out front on issues.
Has anyone actually seen obama and romney in the same place? Photographic evidence? Hmmm.
Actually, I think Romney has been starting to look a lot like Geo H.W. Bush (ole’ 41).
Yeah… that worked out real well last time.
In merely 4 years of Political Governing:
– Romneycare (after 30+ years of Dems trying to pass it)
– Cap & Tax (Romney bragged: “Massachusetts is the first and only state to set CO2 limits on power plants.”)
– single highhandedly allowed Gay Marriage (while Dems complained they should ignore the completely unconstitutional court hearing)
– gave Planned Parenthood 5 Billion to build abortion clinics
– gave free abortions through Romneycare (with merely a $50 co-pay)
– forced Catholic hospitals to give out birth control
– Planned Parenthood placed on Oversight Committee
– one of tougher gun laws in country made permanent and vague
– 3/4 of judge appointments Democrat or agenda-driven Independents (Romney bragged: “(I have) not paid a moment’s notice to nominee’s political leanings.”)
– ensuring sanctuary cities get state aid
– Raised taxes from 9.3% to 9.9% overall over his time
– Doubled corporate tax rate
– 100s of new “sin” taxes, consumption taxes and carbon taxes
– so much regulation, state only saw 1.4% growth while the Country as a whole witnessed 5.4% over the same time
let’s just say, its really, really, really easy to see why McCain would confuse the two. Obama is about the only person Romney cant out-Liberal – although, it may be really, really close…
I see a new ad for the Democrats in the near future: Romney and Obama are so similar even McCain can’t tell the difference.
[…] HT: Legal Insurrection […]
A boober worthy of Meghan.
I mean “blooper.”
Boober, blooper, Meghan….