You remember the fiancé of Sharon Bialek, the one who lent credibility to her story because, although he was not involved with her 15 years ago, he was the proof the mainstream media used to prove that Bialek was financially stable and not looking for a payday.
Turns out not so, as reported by a local Chicago ABC News station:
A northwest suburban man says he needs to clear the air after coming to the support of his fiancee, who accuses GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain of making a sexual play for her.
For starters, Sharon Bialek isn’t his fiancee, said Mark Harwood in an exclusive interview on Wednesday night.
“We were engaged last year in June but I think there have been some assumptions that Sharon still lives here in Mundelein with me” Harwood told the I-Team. “Sharon and her son moved out in February of this year and now live in their own home … so effectively we’re no longer engaged.”
It’s one of those things that, as Robert Stacy McCain puts it, makes you go hmmm…
I don’t have a clip of Bialek or Gloria Allred saying that Bialek had a current fiancé. I also don’t have a clip of Bialek or Allred correcting the record even though this faux-fiancé was all over television.