Nasty demand letters aren’t working.
Tributes to “responsible, accountable, and open government” aren’t working.
How do we stop these Wikileaks folks short of dropping a house on their heads?
- Become genuinely interested in other people.
- Remember that a person’s name is to that person the sweetest and most important sound in any language.
- Be a good listener. Encourage others to talk about themselves.
- Talk in terms of the other person’s interests.
- Make the other person feel important – and do it sincerely.