Your weekly report on education news.
This was Professor Jacobson’s analysis of academia’s reaction to the Affirmative Action ruling by SCOTUS.
He is obviously correct.
- After Affirmative Action Ruling, Schools Finally Admit That Race had Impact on Admissions
- Brown University President Expresses ‘Disappointment’ Over SCOTUS Ruling on Affirmative Action
- Boston University School of Law Offers Students Therapy Over Recent SCOTUS Rulings
More in depth analysis here:
- By All Means, Eliminate Legacy And Donor Admissions Preferences Because They Are Corrupting, Regardless of Racial Impact
- Karma: Harvard Legacy/Donor Admissions Practices Are Racist According To Civil Rights Complaint Just Filed
- Reality of Zero-Sum Game of College Admissions Was Critical To Supreme Court Affirmative Action Ruling
Of course, gender is the other hot button issue right now.
- Teacher Union Recommends Including ‘Gender Queer’ on Summer Reading Lists
- U. Cincinnati Prof Reprimanded for Failing Student for Using Term ‘Biological Women’
- Duke University to Offer Training in ‘Sexual and Gender Diversity Education’
And now some unsurprising news.
- No Surprise: The Faculty at Yale is Overwhelmingly Democrat
- Free Speech Training Program at Stanford Law Turns Out to be a Joke
- Western Michigan U. Prof Suggests State’s “‘Hate Speech’ Bill Could Criminalize Conservative Opinion”
Rule by the mob.
This is outstanding.
Crime of the century. Graffiti.
To the fainting couch!DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.