Democrat Show Trials Week at Legal Insurrection
All the news you may have missed.
Democrats, the media, and Hollywood liberals have finally gotten their wish. It’s happening this week.
- Manhattan Grand Jury Indicts Trump in Stormy Daniels Hush Money Case
- Trump Responds to Indictment: ‘This is Political Persecution and Election Interference at the Highest Level in History’
- Trump Scheduled to be Arraigned at 2:15 P.M. on Tuesday
Even liberals in Europe are happy.
This is true.
DeSantis is not playing along.
- DeSantis on Trump Indictment: ‘Florida Will Not Assist in an Extradition Request Given the Questionable Circumstances at Issue With This Soros-Backed Manhattan Prosecutor and His Political Agenda’
Even Cuomo knows there’s nothing to it.
This was the other big news story for the week.
- What We Know About the Transgender Nashville Christian School Shooter
- Lefty Media Upset Over ‘Misgendering’ of Transgender Shooter in Nashville Christian School Massacre
- Dems, Media: Trans Community, Audrey Hale Are the Real Victims of the Nashville Massacre
They are heroes.
The left went a little crazy over this.
- Gun Control Lobbyist Hijacks Nashville Shooting Briefing, Rants About ‘Assault Weapons’
- AZ Gov. Katie Hobbs’ Press Secretary Resigns After Threatening Violence Against ‘Transphobes’ After Nashville Shooting
- Rep. Massie Confronts Rep. Bowman After He Called the GOP ‘Cowards’ Over Gun Control
Will there be hearings and jail time over this? Just kidding!
- “Mostly Peaceful” Leftist Mob Tries to Gain Entry into Tennessee State Capitol
- Trans Activists Storm Florida Capitol Building Over Bill Banning Teaching Sex Orientation, Gender Identity From PreK-8
This is getting absurd.
Of course they do.
- Arizona Democrats Sue to Keep Spoiler ‘No Labels’ Candidate Off 2024 Ballot
- Chris Christie Thinks He Has a Chance in 2024 (Seriously)
- Elizabeth Warren Going for a Third Senate Term
- Italy Bans EU-Approved Use of Insect Flour in Pasta and Pizza
- France: One Million Take to Streets Against Macron’s Push to Raise Retirement Age
Big things are happening in Israel.
- ‘We are the Majority’: Over a Hundred Thousand Israelis Rally in Support of Netanyahu’s ‘Paused’ Judicial Reform
- Report: Israel Accuses Biden White House of “Inappropriately Meddling” Over Country’s Judicial Reform Plan
- A ‘resistance’ coup just defeated Israeli democracy
We are not in a good place.
- “we’re not in a war right now, the United States itself, but if we were, on day one the situation would be critical”
It never ends.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
“Douglass Mackey Convicted For Posting Political Memes”
– Zero Hedge
In 2016, he tweeted a picture that urged Hillary supporters to save time by texting their vote. DOJ indicted him one week after Biden took office in 2021. He was convicted last week and faces up to 10 years in federal prison.
A left-wing comic tweeted roughly the same joke at Trump supporters. Her tweet is still up. See if you can guess DOJ’s response to that one.
– see both tweets here