Punishing Bad Behavior Week in Education
Your weekly report on education news.
Saturday, March 25, 2023 at 08:00am 7 Comments
The fallout from the nonsense at Stanford Law School continues. It looks like people have reached the limit.
- Law Professor Might Report the Stanford Law Students Who Shouted Down Judge to California Bar
- Stanford Students Who Shouted Down Judge Demand Their Names and Photos be Removed From News Reports
- Stanford Law Diversity Dean Placed On Leave, Student Disrupters Will Be Re-Educated Not Disciplined
And there’s more to the story.
- Alan Dershowitz Says Stanford Law Protest was Orchestrated by Well Known Left Wing Group
- Treatment of Judge by Stanford Law Students is Only the Latest Embarrassment to Taint the School
In other news, this was pretty huge.
Legal Insurrection’s latest project is off and running.
- Equal Protection Project Files Opposition to Biden Education Dept. Rule Rescinding Trump-Pence Campus Religious Protections
How not shocking.
DEI is still a hot topic on campus.
- “Charles Negy, in many ways, is the poster child for what goes wrong when DEI takes over a campus”
- Ohio State’s Engineering College Requires job Applicants to Submit DEI Statements
- Iowa Board of Regents Suspends DEI Policies in Higher Education
- Hillary Clinton Appears in Cringeworthy Video to Promote Her Upcoming Teaching Gig at Columbia University
Everyone is canceled.
What a waste of time.
How is this fair?
- Christian School in Vermont That Forfeited Girls’ Basketball Game Over Trans Player on Other Team Banned From Sports
A theology degree. LOL.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
Lowering standards, demanding equity, CRT, a complete absence of discipline or respect, a focus on gender issues instead of academics, etc., are all hallmarks of the Left in their push to “improve” education at all levels. How can they not see the extreme destruction to the student’s and our country’s future these changes represent?
They can see. That’s the point. The Democrat ( left if you insist) will see nothing unless he believes it first. Gradually over generations…..
The worst thing these brats screamed at Judge Duncan was that he wasn’t smart enough to gain admittance to Stanford Law School. This really sums the whole attitude up.
There should have been no screaming brats at all. This is university level. Not junior high school.
So, you approve of screaming brats in junior high.
No, I just understand it a little easier.
They will not release the names of the students who created the disturbance. The Federalist Society which sponsored the speech paid Stanford to make and provide a video of the speech for the Federalist Society, and Stanford has said they are going to blur the faces of all the students to functionally protect them from the consequences of their actions. Depending on the terms of the contract, it might make for an interesting lawsuit by the Federalists against Stanford.
However, be that as it may, there were videos of the events released online. The best option is to find as many of them as possible and identify the guilty parties.
The next best option is to use other means of identification; clothing, body morphology, and other means of identification to compile a list of guilty parties.
The final option is simply to assume that every student at Stanford Law School was a supporter of the disturbance.
Whatever option is available, we know that Stanford will protect the guilty parties at all costs, and indeed probably will punish no one except those who did NOT take part in it. Neither will the legal profession, such as it is. It is what it is.
The only recourse, regardless of whichever way the list is compiled, is for civilian patriots and patriot law firms along with what fraction of judges who are not on the side of the Left to refuse to ever hire anyone on whichever list is developed. And that includes, if necessary, anyone who is in Stanford Law School regardless of year, now.