Raddatz is unlikely to persuade the unboosted to take any of the 170 million doses of new, bivalent booster the Biden administration ordered.
As we enter the fourth holiday season with the covid virus still uncontained, most Americans have come to the conclusion that the vaccines did not work as advertised: The virus is still transmissible, and many politicians and celebrities who have been vaccinated and boosted still became infected with at least one of the many variants of SARS-Cov-2.
So, it is unsurprising that only 11% of Americans received the most recent “bivalent” booster. That means the other 89% just said “No.”
The loathsome Martha Raddatz,co-moderator of ABC’s This Week, decided to scold those 89% for not blindly following to the Biden administration’s desperate pleas to get the booster shots. During the show, Raddatz asked White House Coronavirus Response Coordinator Ashish Jha to ask, “People aren’t listening, what do you do?”
Here's the full exchange: https://t.co/f3D7D3yRyV
— Kevin Tober (@KevinTober94) November 27, 2022
Clearly, Raddatz has an agenda here: She wants to help push the 170 million doses of the booster that the Biden administration ordered without considering that Americans have clearly made a personal assessment that boosters are not needed.
When it comes to wasting money, the Biden administration has few peers. Earlier in the year, Team Biden re-purposed billions of dollars to buy 170 million doses of the new bivalent COVID-19 vaccine. The problem is, few people are getting the shots.
The CDC reports that just 35 million people — roughly 11% of the population and only 15% of the 227 million people who have completed the primary vaccine series and are eligible for the new booster — have taken it in the three months since it was authorized.
But instead of examining why the response is so poor, the administration is resorting to its usual solution — spend more money. White House COVID-19 response coordinator, Dr. Ashish Jha, has just announced a “six-week sprint” to convince Americans to get their updated vaccines.
…The administration says it will pilfer another $475 million from the Provider Relief Fund — meant to preserve the healthcare system by financially supporting providers who experienced lost revenues and increased expenses during the pandemic — to boost bivalent booster uptake. The program will “invest” (this administration never spends) $350 million into community health centers to raise booster awareness and expand vaccination activities. Another $125 million will go “to national organizations that serve people with disabilities and older adults to support community vaccination programs and efforts.”
The campaign will include a paid media effort targeting Americans 50 and older and those with chronic conditions with a TV ad called “Can’t Wait.”
Interestingly, Jha just indicated a significant holiday surge in covid cases was unlikely this year.
“We are in a very different place and we will remain in a different place,” Jha said, according to STAT News. “We are now at a point where I believe if you’re up to date on your vaccines, you have access to treatments … there really should be no restrictions on people’s activities. I’m pretty much living life the way I was living life in 2019.”
It appears that Raddatz has inspired exactly nobody to get the booster.
“After learning the previous versions were ineffective, why won’t people get the 37th booster so we can stay relevant until number 38?”
— Razor (@hale_razor) November 27, 2022
You really have to ask yourself: “why the desperate push to get this chemical into every man, woman and child on the planet, when it’s been show to have all downside and no upside in its administration?”
— robertstage.substack.com (@Robert__Stage) November 27, 2022
“what do you do”? People are listening and they’re deciding for themselves. That what you do.
— R. E. Ives (@REIves87332027) November 27, 2022
I would suggest that the Biden administration revise their assessments when ordering future booster shots, no matter what gimmick Big Pharma representatives are offering.
Then again, clearly, Raddatz is not the most effective spokesperson for the boosters, either.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.