Your weekly report on education news.
The fight over Biden’s student loan bailout rages on and the lawsuits have already begun.
- Congressional Budget Office Says Biden’s Student Loan Bailout Could Cost $400 Billion
- Lawsuit Filed to Stop Biden’s Student Loan Bailout
Do taxpayers really want to fund this?
- U. Minnesota Medical School’s White Coat Ceremony Included ‘Woke’ Pledge
- Socialist Students Hold March in Support for Socialism and Abortion
- Northeastern U. Prof Says White People Responsible for ‘Religious Appropriation’
The left’s ideology is being implemented everywhere.
- Jesuit Schools Networks Instilling DEI, Critical Race Theory in Their Catholic Schools
- Air Force Academy Says Non-Gendered Language Controversy is Overblown
- U. Washington Working to Incorporate Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Into School’s Botanic Gardens
People are pushing back, though.
- Former Saint Vincent College Prof: Groupthink ‘Demonstrates the Moral Collapse of Higher Education’
- University of North Texas Settles With Professor Fired After Mocking ‘Microaggressions’
- MIT Wants Faculty to Embrace Free Speech
- Judicial Watch Demands Providence (RI) Schools Cease and Desist “Retaliation and Harassment” Of Ramona Bessinger
What happened to defunding the police?
This makes perfect sense.
Have they been paying attention?
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.