Radical, progressive politics used to be found mainly on college campuses. Now it’s everywhere, even in elementary and middle schools.
- Proposed Elementary School Curriculum in Wisconsin District Includes Gender Identity and Sexual Orientation
- Elite All-Girls School in Nashville Will Now Admit Biological Males Who Identify as Female
- Psychology Prof Argues it’s Critical to Discuss Abortion With Children
Too many people in power are too far left.
- School Board in Fargo, ND, Drops Pledge of Allegiance From Meetings for Not Aligning With Diversity Values
- Pennsylvania Dept. of Education Recommends Asking for Students’ Preferred Pronouns
- Rhode Island School District Encourages Entire Town to Report Violations of ‘Anti-Racist’ Policy
How is this anti-racist?
- UC-San Diego Allegedly Holding Racially Segregated Orientation Programs
- New Environmental Program at UC-Riverside Opened Only to Latino Students
- Harvard and UNC Continue Defending the Use of Race in Admissions
Progressives are obsessed with diversity and it’s not helping.
- The Ideology of ‘Diversity, Equity and Inclusion’ is Ruining Education
- Study Finds Diversity and Inclusion Efforts Haven’t Improved Graduation Rates for Students of Color
Everything is about identity politics.
Conservative students are doing what they can.
- Students Sue Clovis Community College President, Alleging He Invented Rules to Ban Conservative Flyers
- NY Federation of College Republicans Expand Mission to Support Conservative Campus Groups
This is so unfair.
- Gibson’s Bakery Will Have to Wait To Collect: Ohio Supreme Court Grants Stay of Enforcement of Judgment Against Oberlin College
The left is all about empowering women. Well, some women.
What happened to just firing people?
This is a problem.
You don’t say.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.