Punishment of red states is on the menu.
Quite a few Amazon employees demanded leadership stop doing business in states that banned abortion.
The employees want time off to grieve the decision to overturn Roe v. Wade.
SCOOP: Hundreds of Amazon employees signed an open letter to Amazon leadership demanding they cease doing business in states where abortion is illegal and requesting time off to grieve the Supreme Court ruling pic.twitter.com/qWSts5KAcJ
— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) June 27, 2022
Here are a few:
- Use Amazon’s voice to publicly and unequivocally denounce the decision.
- Organize company-sponsored protests in support of Amazon employees.
- Donate and match donations to bail funds and assistance groups working to expand abortion access for women and pregnant people in impacted states.
- Expand remote work options to allow employees the option to relocate to states that choose to preserve their basic human rights.
- Stop donating to groups that oppose abortion.
Gross. I say BRING IT. I will always stand up for life.
LOL. I immediately thought: pic.twitter.com/wt2aiHReY1
— ⚾️ Mary #FlyTheW 🐻 (@mchastain81) June 28, 2022
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.