Another Democratic mayor of a border town lashed out at Biden: “You know we are totally being ignored here in the border.”
The border patrol across a few regions arrested or removed numerous illegal immigrants wanted or convicted of sex offenses and gang members last week.
The agents found 15 sex offenders and three gang members. Fox News reported the details. Each line contains information about different groups of migrants the agents captured:
- El Centro Sector: “53-year-old Colombian with a conviction for Incest-Sexual Acts with a minor under 14.”
- Rio Grande Valley: Three MS-13 members. One member has “previous charges for assault and battery and another with a conviction and time served for money laundering.”
- Rio Grande Valley: One sex offender, one MS-13 member, and one member of the 18th Street gang. The sex offender “had been sentenced to a year in prison in 2008 for indecency with a 10-year-old, and another with a prior conviction of online solicitation of a minor.”
- Del Rio: One migrant had been convicted and deported “of aggravated sexual assault of a child in 2016.”
- Del Rio: One migrant has “a prior conviction of 4th degree felonious sexual assault of a child in Arkansas in 2016.”
- Del Rio: One migrant “with a prior conviction for sexual activity with a minor in Utah in 2013.” He had been deported once before.
Border patrol agents have apprehended 321 gang members and 146 sex offenders in FY 2022.
Yolanda Ramon, the Eagle Pass, TX Democratic mayor pro-term, told Neil Cavuto that Biden’s administration is completely ignoring the border:
“You know, pretty much it tells us that the borders are being ignored. You know, it is bad because we are U.S. citizens also, we live in the border. You know, a high percentage of the population is Hispanic. So unfortunately that sends a huge message for us. You know we are totally being ignored here in the border and that’s not you know, what the U.S. should be about.”
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.