Is this an isolated crazy incident or an indicator of where we are in higher education?
Some things feel very different now.
- Fed Up College Students Speak Out Against Wokeness on Campus
- Political Science Prof Calls Out Biden Over Divisive ‘Voting Rights’ Speech in Georgia
- Washington and Lee U. Changes Policy, Will Now Allow Students to Advocate for Political Candidates
In other ways, everything is the same.
- Higher Education Has Become an Instrument of Political Indoctrination
- Clemson Admissions Counselor Appears to Admit Bias Against Republican Applicants
- Colleges Planning to Use MLK Day to Push CRT and Democrat “Voter Reform”
Youngkin is off and running.
- As First Action In Office, VA Governor Glenn Youngkin Signs Order “Ending The Use Of … Critical Race Theory” In Public K-12
Some parts of Virginia are still clinging to leftism.
Yes, we wouldn’t want to offend vikings.
This school lost the plot.
It just happens to be her pet issue.
- Elizabeth Warren Thinks Biden Can Save His Presidency With Executive Order Canceling Student Loan Debt
This is a shame.
- Jordan Peterson Resigns Tenured Professor Position at U. Toronto, Citing Destructive Diversity and Inclusion Policies
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.