Progressives in higher education didn’t handle Thanksgiving very well this year.
- University of Oregon Discussion Calls Thanksgiving a Celebration of ‘Ongoing Genocide’
- Lehigh University Student Paper Publishes Piece on Thanksgiving Titled “This is Not Our Land”
- U. Pittsburgh Advises Students to Avoid the Unvaccinated at Thanksgiving
If they even acknowleged it at all.
Remember all the times we were told Critical Race Theory isn’t taught in schools?
- Video: Critical Race Theory Defender Admits CRT is ‘Container’ for Anti-Racist Education in K-12 Schools
- VA Lt. Gov.-Elect Winsome Sears to CNN’s Bash: Critical Race Theory is in the Curriculum
- Democrat Strategists Have Plan To Turn Critical Race Theory Controversy To Their Advantage In 2022
The left’s agenda is embedded in everything.
- UNC School of Medicine Embedding Social Justice Policy Through ‘Diversity, Equity and Inclusion’
- University of Toronto Offering Social Justice Math Course “Liberating Mathematics”
- Student Government at University of Maryland Wants an ‘Intersectionality’ Requirement
The school board battle continues.
- Virginia School Boards Assoc Cuts Ties With National Org After “Domestic Terrorism” Letter About Parents
- Two Mothers Arrested at GA School Board Meeting, One Allegedly Slammed Against a Wall
Some people are struggling with the Rittenhouse verdict.
- Fitchburg State U. Hosts Racially Segregated Safe Spaces for Students to Process Rittenhouse Verdict
- James Madison U. Instagram Page Video Says Kyle Rittenhouse Killed Two Black People
- Dean at Princeton U. Claims Rittenhouse Trial Verdict Sets ‘Dangerous Precedent’
Campus life sure has changed.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.