All the news you may have missed.
Kamala Harris was clearly the biggest loser this week.
- It’s OK Kamala Harris Hasn’t Visited the Border Because She Also Hasn’t Visited Europe
- Pro-Trump Protestors Welcome Kamala Harris to Guatemala
- ‘I’m Not Finished’: Kamala Harris Scolds Univision Reporter Over Border Visit Question
Ilhan Omar gets the runner-up prize.
- Dozens of House Democrats Condemn Ilhan Omar for Equating U.S., Israel With Hamas, Taliban
- House Dem Leadership Pretends Ilan Omar Has Clarified Her Comparison of the U.S., Israel to Hamas, Taliban
- Hamas Upset That Rep. Ilhan Omar Compared Its Conduct To That Of U.S. and Israel
A good sign?
Walls work now?
This is unacceptable.
CNN is so awful.
- CNN Brings Back Legal Analyst Jeffrey Toobin After Suspension Over Lewd Act on Zoom
- Rep. Byron Donalds to CNN: ‘As a Black Man in America, I’m Allowed to Have My Own Thoughts’
It’s almost like the media lied.
- Flashback: How the Media Crafted False ‘Trump Tear-Gassed Protesters for a Photo Op’ Narrative
- Inspector General Report Debunks Claim That Trump Tear-Gassed Protesters To Clear Lafayette Park For Photo Op
This doesn’t even make sense.
An excellent question.
- Twitter Calls Open Internet an ‘Essential Human Right’ After Being Blocked in Nigeria, Forgets Its Own Censorship
Please go away.
- Ex-Mossad Chief Hints At Israel’s Role in Disrupting Iran’s Nuclear Weapons Program
- Chinese Fishing Fleet Going ‘Dark’ as it Plunders Argentina’s Waters
- IDF: Hamas Was Using Gaza Tower That Housed AP To Jam Iron Dome
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.