Your weekly report on campus news.
The effort to put the 1619 Project into schools is all about controlling the narrative. Hannah-Jones has pretty much admitted this herself.
The radical left is already influencing education, and not in a good way.
- Student Body President at Virginia Commonwealth U. Says She Hates White People
- Student Govt. Candidate at Stanford Says “White People Need to be Eradicated”
- Iowa State Prof Limits Interactions With White People ‘as Much as Possible’
People are taking action.
- Tennessee General Assembly Passes Bill to Ban Critical Race Theory
- Idaho Governor Signs Law Banning Aspects of Critical Race Theory in Public Schools
- Candidates Against Critical Race Theory Elected to Dallas Area School Board
Is there any wonder why things are falling apart?
- Report: Colleges and Universities Have Cut 650,000 Jobs Since February of 2020
- Becker College in Massachusetts Lays Off Hundreds as it Prepares to Close
- Judson College in Alabama Closing Permanently in July
One thing leads to another.
- Grad Students at University of Hawaii Suing for Right to Unionize
- NYU Grad Students go on Strike and Issue Laundry List of Demands
Compare and contrast.
- College Republicans Used May 4th to Rally Support for Police
- Student Leaders at Hamilton College Work to Defund Police, Claim White Supremacists Are on Campus
Check it out!
- Barrington (RI) United Veterans Against Critical Race Indoctrination (Online Event – May 23, 8 p.m. Eastern)
Seems like an overreaction.
- College Warns Students and Offers Psychological Help Ahead of Conservative Speaker’s Event on Transgenderism
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.