Your weekly report on campus news.
A racial incident at Smith College has turned out to be a hoax. Staffers at the school had their lives ruined over this.
- Smith College disputes Jodi Shaw exposé: Our “equity and inclusion training” has not created “a racially hostile environment for white people”
- NY Times reveals the devastation after Smith College capitulated to a false claim of racism
Meanwhile, here is the environment this is creating on college campuses.
- Student Columnist at American U. Refers to White Peers Returning to Campus as an ‘Invasive Species’
- Student Body President at UConn Faces White Supremacy Accusations for Opposing Defunding Police
- NY Educator Claims She Was Fired After Sharing Holocaust Story and Refusing Black Power Salute
And no one protested.
The left keeps going after younger students.
- Buffalo Public Schools Focus on Critical Race Theory Despite Awful Student Outcomes
- Reopening Schools Compared to Slavery and White Supremacist Ideology, Says La Mesa, CA School Board Member
Other groups are pushing back.
- Supreme Court Asked To Hear Harvard Anti-Asian Discrimination Case
- Chinese-American Rights Group Calls Critical Race Theory ‘Hateful Fraud’
This is sickening.
Notice a trend?
- University of Missouri Rejects Student Demands to Remove Thomas Jefferson Statue
- University of Washington Students Demand Removal of George Washington Statue
These people would claim they’re against hate.
It’s past time.
Paging Dr. Timothy Leary…DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.