My guest column at IJR Review
As part of my effort to reach new audiences, I have a post at IJ Review regarding my recent trip to Israel, I Spent Two Weeks Talking With Israelis. Here’s What They Had To Say About President Obama and Iran:
While anecdotal, our interactions were consistent with polling showing that Israelis don’t trust Obama on Iran and that Obama has low favorability. That polling has grown worse for Obama in recent weeks.
Indeed, Americans have very low confidence that any Iran deal will prevent Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons.
In other words, Israelis live in the real world, not the world of Obama’s delusional hope. And they don’t appreciate Obama taking risks with their lives.
You want more? You know the drill.
Go over to the link, and share it on Facebook and Twitter.
Here are the links to my Israel posts:
Israel Trip 2015 posts in chronological order:
- My Apology Tour to Israel
- Let My Apology Tour To Israel begin
- Remembering Haifa Bus 37 Suicide Bombing
- Meet an Israeli Doctor Saving Syrian Lives and Limbs
- Israeli school bus bombing survivor reunites with nurse who saved him – 45 years later
- Khawaled Village – Bedouin Pride in Israel
- Look who I found
- Yet another reason to move U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem
- The “Good” Samaritans of Mount Gerizim
- Israelis shelter in place near Gaza
- VIDEO: Israel National Defense Drill
- Negev Bedouin problems – real and imagined
- Last Days in The Jerusalem Suburbs
- Rasmea Odeh’s victims – then and now
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.