Who knew we could all become wealthier by just creating new laws?
Why stop there? Let’s make more stuff free, too.
What could possibly go wrong?
- Knoxville College to Close for Fall Semester of 2015
- Lawsuit Seeks to Keep Sweet Briar College from Closing
- Some Georgia Colleges to See Significant Rise in Tuition Cost Next Year
Vandalism was the crime of the week.
- Vandalism at Francis Marion University Prompts FBI Investigation
- Swastika and Other Racist Graffiti Found at Northwestern University
No consequences here, naturally.
- President Reagan Bust Among Those Defaced at Chapman University
- Chapman University Won’t Punish Vandals Who Defaced Reagan Statue
American Sniper is still in the news.
- Screening of ‘American Sniper’ at U. Michigan Packs a Crowd
- Protestors Disrupt ‘American Sniper’ Showing at Eastern Michigan University
Presidential politics in higher education.
- Rand Paul to Speak at University of Iowa
- The Daily Princetonian Profiles Ted Cruz
- Iowa College Students Not Thrilled About Hillary Visit
Harvard had quite a week.
- ‘Racketeer’ Attorney Speaks at Harvard Law School
- Harvard to Launch Sexual Conduct Climate Survey
- Divest Harvard Group Blocks Entrances to Campus Building
Compare and contrast.
- Islamic Feminist Claims Students at Duke Tried to Cancel Her Speech
- Students for Justice in Palestine to Host Event on Holocaust Remembrance Day at U. Pittsburgh
The left sure is classy.
- At Clarion University, Pro-life Crosses Tossed in the Garbage
- Protestors Project ‘Columbia Protects Rapists’ Onto Building
- NJ Teacher Suspended After Having Class Send ‘Get Well’ Cards to Cop Killer
Fairness is so important.
- Indiana Elementary School Offers College Field Trips for African American Students Only
- Study Reveals Gender Bias Against Men in Academia
- UCLA Mandates Diversity Class Due to Bigotry
This kid couldn’t speak English when he came to America.
Liberal logic 101.
Headline of the week.
Thanks for reading College Insurrection!
Featured image via YouTube.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.