- A $17,000 Dumpster Ramp for the Handicapped. Yes, but how many jobs did it create or save?
- Buffett Rule would bring in less than $3 billion a year in revenue. Yes, but think how many dumpster ramps that could build.
- I’m going to do the Saturday Night Card Game about this, but I’m hedging my bets by posting a link now, because something more incredible is likely to happen by Saturday. (h/t Cowboy Curtis) UPDATE: Something already happened.
- He’s a fear monger, she says.
- Some history on blacklisting.
- Vanderbilt’s Right to Despise Christianity. It’s one of the few rights left. (indirectly via @CarolSwain)
- Hit piece on Mia Love doesn’t work out that way, unless all you read is the headline.
- And herein and therein lies the problem:
It has come to our attention that local news/traffic radio sponsorships have been aired during political radio talk shows in clear violation of our media buying guidelines. As always, H&R Block does not advertise on political talk shows – no matter who the host – and we’re working to rectify these errors and remove the spots immediately.
- New lefty tantrum site: I Will NOT Be Denied!™ MT: “I will not be denied the right to reach into your pocket instead of making some sacrifices to pay for it myself.”
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.