Your weekly report from the world of higher education.
By now, you’ve probably heard that progressive students at Emory University are doing everything they can to get Donald Trump elected president.
- Emory University Students Freak Out When Pro-Trump Graffiti Appears on Campus
- Emory University President Buckles to Anti-Trump Protesters
- Emory Students Offered ‘Emergency Counseling’ After Pro-Trump Messages Appear on Campus
Everyone is losing their minds.
- American University Student Body Candidates Promise 24-Hour Counseling
- Yale Grad Students Claim They Need More Therapists on Campus
Why do such mentally unstable people control campus culture?
- UC-Berkeley Student Senate Wants Campus Abortions
- White Student Body Candidate Makes Black Opponent Feel ‘Uncomfortable’
- Pro-Socialism Activists at U. Michigan Destroy Flyers of Conservative Student Group
What happens when these fragile minds go over the edge?
- Two University Students Convicted of Plotting Terror Attack in London
- George Mason University Students Arrested for Having Bomb Making Materials in Dorm
- University of California Merced Stabbing Suspect Had ISIS Propaganda
Can you spot the real bigotry?
- U. New Mexico Seal Called Racist for Not Having Indians On It
- Jewish Frat House at Brown University Covered With Anti-Semitic Graffiti
This is just stupid.
- University of North Dakota Prof Calls 911 Over ROTC on Campus
- Assault Occurs at UMass Over Fake Marijuana Made of Shredded Vegetables
Read more campus news at College Insurrection.
Featured image via YouTube.