All the news you might have missed.
Sadly, Supreme Court Justice Scalia passed away last week.
- Scalia did anti-PC right — with powerful legal reasoning, wit and humor
- Scalia’s death may help liberals dodge losses in Affirmative Action and Union cases
- Who Should Nominate the Next Supreme Court Justice?
Democrats think this is an opportunity but they’re wrong.
- Schumer tries to explain away his 2007 SCOTUS vote speech … fails
- Hillary: GOP Racist for Opposing Obama on Scalia Replacement
Speaking of Hillary Clinton…
- Video: Hillary barks like a dog
- Hillary Refuses to Say She Hasn’t Lied to the American People
- Report: Hillary unsecured email had info on CIA Afghan agent
There was plenty of Trump news this week.
- Trump threatens legal action against Cruz, third-party run
- Trump 2000 – Saddam has WMD (UPDATE – 2002 Supports Invasion)
- READER POLL: Will Trump’s fight with the Pope help or hurt Trump?
Higher education updates.
- Vassar students demand all bathrooms be “all-gender”
- Activism creates mental health problems for Brown Univ. students
- Wall Street Journal Op-Ed: “Majoring in Anti-Semitism at Vassar”