Your weekly report from the world of higher education.
Another comedian is speaking out against political correctness on college campuses.
Some people just have no sense of humor.
- Man With Useless Degree Whines About Student Loans
- Loss of Master Keys to Cost College Of William and Mary $500K
- Anti-Capitalist Campus Co-op May Shut Down for Refusing to Pay Rent
Speaking of funny things…
- University of Kentucky Offers Course on Taco Literacy
- Mizzou Activist Group Thinks Melissa Click is a Civil Rights Activist
- Student Sues College For Alleged Injuries Suffered Playing Tag
Cause and effect?
- Karl Marx is the Most Assigned Economist at American Colleges
- Prof Calls Popularity of Bernie Sanders Among Youth a Failure of Education
- Cornell to Consider Fossil Fuel Divestment
- Mammoth Bones Discovered Under Football Field at Oregon State University
Is this progress?
- UConn Building ‘Black Only’ Segregated Dorm
- Ohio State Requires Nursing Students to Learn About White Privilege
- UMass Students Can Earn Academic Credit for Building LGBTQ Themed Light Displays
Read more campus news at College Insurrection.
Featured image via YouTube.