All the news you might have missed.
Bernie Sanders continues his march to
Moscow Washington, DC.
- Feeling the Bern or the Burn?
- Bernie’s “Free Stuff” Will Cost Taxpayers $19.6 Trillion in New Taxes
- How Bernie Sanders will convince America to vote for a Socialist (Updated)
Donald Trump was also mentioned in the news this week.
- National Review Special Issue against phony conservative … Newt Gingrich
- Can Trump win a general election without Independents?
- GOP Establishment stuck on Stage 2 of Grief with Cruz, at Stage 5 with Trump
Higher education updates.
- Report: Nearly 10% of College Grads Think Judge Judy Serves on SCOTUS
- Oberlin College President rejects 14-page student Demand list
- Amid Rising Antisemitism, ‘Mein Kampf’ Reprint is a Bestseller in Germany
- Anti-Israel protest at Kings College turns violent
- As anti-Semitism rises, Germany loses track of 600,000 “Asylum Seekers”
And finally, cartoons.