Research into social media’s impact on relationships, Twitter drama, Open Carry Guitar rally and more.
Some links from around the web for your weekend reading.
- Social media use may have some negative impact on some relationships, at least, according to a couple of separate recent studies. (Hint: Get your face out of that cell phone once in awhile).
- A different kind of social media drama…via CBS News, “Opie & Anthony” host Anthony Cumia fired over racially-charged tweets
- Blowback after the research experiment that toyed with newsfeeds to examine ’emotional contagion’ on Facebook…via Forbes, Facebook NewsFeed Manipulation Prompts FTC Complaint, Investigation Possible
- Says she’s ready “to fight until the bitter end”…from the AP, First lady bucks GOP on school lunch rules
- Guitars vs. guns…via WFAA/8-ABC, Dallas musicians flock to mock Open Carry protesters