Forgive me for forsaking the Tip Line.
It’s not that I don’t read it, I do. I just have neglected promoting items:
- donb — Paul Rahe in Obama’s Next Move: “The name of the game for our President is to force a crisis that will eventuate in massive tax increases — first on high earners and then on the middle class more generally.” (h/t: Instapundit)
- legalizehazing — Fantastic video of a Law student dropping precident on an officer attmpting to stop him for open carrying.
- ClinkinKy — trouble in paradise.
- Ragspierre — Happy Birthday George Schuyler.
- UncleSamuel — more trouble in paradise.
- punfundit — Limbaugh: These are Not Normal Times.
- DINORightMarie — Allen West on anti-Semitism on campus.
- moe4 — the campaign bus stops in Albany.
- Janitor — Sodastream thinks it can change the world, and maybe it can.
BREAKING – we interrupt this Tip Line Tuesday Night to bring you a real what the …. , can someone explain this to the viewing audience:
The four Republican senators voting in favor of Hagel were Cochran (Miss.), Johanns (Neb.), Shelby (Ala.) and Rand Paul (Ky.)
— Susan(@AlwayzSusan) February 27, 2013