William A. Jacobson Wednesday, February 8, 2012 at 4:30pmPosted by
Call me a skeptic (or a shill), but I think I am being more level-headed than those who think last night put Santorum on the fast track.
- He’s not a limited government guy. That’s one of the reasons.
- Advice Santorum should not take. No matter how many times she says it.
- Why haven’t the unions gone nuts in Indiana like they did in Wisconsin? Maybe it’s the water. Or the cheese.
- I wish they had Chick-fil-A, whatever that is, in Ithaca.
- Not shocked. Clint Eastwood’s Chrysler Super Bowl Ad: The Untold Obama Connection (h/t @ProfBainbridge)
- Has the government ever warned us about pro-government extremists? Why would it, it’s the government. Gets Fuzzy mad, which may get her put on a watch list.
- The Media’s Shameful, Inexcusable Distortion Of The Supreme Court’s Citizens United Decision (h/t @SissyWillis)
- Second best thing I have read today, ‘Dogs Against Romney’ Protester Pulled Over For Suspected Animal Abuse (h/t @MicheleWalk, who says “rut-rah”)
- Best thing I have read today. Rut-rah! Mitt Romney’s Secret Service Detail Clobbers Potential Glitterbomber (h/t @LachlanMarkay)
- Seven Minutes Of Rick Santorum Talking About How Great Mitt Romney Is (h/t CWLsun in Tip Line). Mitt Romney “understands why he is a conservative, … it’s not just in his head anymore, it’s in his heart.” Sounds like Santorum was, um, brainwashed.
- WaPo columnist about to lose friends: “Or maybe it’s dawning on Wisconsinites — even some who don’t like Walker’s policies — that it would be a disaster to cut his term in half at the behest of a special interest group. That would confirm Wisconsin’s public-sector unions as the state’s de facto rulers, which really would be the end of democracy.” (h/t MaggotAtBroadAndWall in Tip Line).