The Nancy Reagan video I posted the other day now has over 18,000 views on YouTube, was uploaded or linked at Real Clear Politics, Daily Caller, Breitbart TV and dozens of other websites, mentioned by Rush and Hannity, and at the debate.
Drudge may try to control the narrative, but he doesn’t control information:
- Sad but true, when a blogger at Daily Kos makes more sense than the leading lights of the Republican Party and conservative media.
- Rick Santorum did not support an individual mandate.
- Still waiting for Jeb Bush to admonish Romney about his attacks about Reagan, ethics charge, Newt being crazy, etc., Jeb to Newt: Stop the ‘Ridiculous’ Crist Talk (h/t HotAir).
- Fake but true.
- Jonah Goldberg: ““I’ve got to say, I don’t like the way everyone thinks Newt’s desire to go back to the moon is proof of his craziness … The mockery of Gingrich over this seems more like a poor reflection on our own national spirit than on Gingrich himself.”
- Did you watch the President’s State of the Mitt Address?
- John McCain becomes Meghan McCain.
- We’re doing just fine in the world, according to Romney advisor. (via @DanRiehl)
- Debate Tweet of the Night:
- More to follow