Things that deserve separate posts, but won’t get it, for now:
- He’s still trying to out liberal a real liberal, and it will not work: Scott Brown Says He Supports Obama’s Illegal “Recess” Appointment of Richard Cordray… and Scott Brown Accuses Gingrich Of ‘Pandering To The Right-Wing Extreme’. He has forgotten who elected him.
MistakenlyWho Ran Away From Home Fakes Being an Illegal Alien so She Can Deportedget a Free Airline Ticket To Colombia.
- Case which supposedly was going to take down Scott Walker because it involved illegal campaign activities turns out to be a larceny by state employees and the investigation was requested by Walker. Another lunatic anti-Walker meme debunked.
- And speaking of Wisconsin, a judge ordered the GAB to check for duplicate names on recall petitions. My prior post, Who cares about duplicate signatures in Wisconsin Recall? (that post was tweeted over 1500 times, maybe I’ll do a separate post after all).
- More to follow.
- Did Typo Give Romney Extra Votes in Iowa? “KCCI-TV reports that a typographical error may have awarded Mitt Romney an 20 additional votes in the Iowa caucus final vote tally.”
- Boston Globe endorses Huntsman.
- Tell me more about Mia B. Love.