What a day. I’m going to try to stay away from Newt-Mitt-fest, but no guarantees:
- Egyptian Unity: “All parties can agree on dislike for Israel”
- 25 year contempt of court sentence upheld. Yeah, but there’s a back story.
- Someone is surging among Hot Air readers (I voted, but I believe firmly in secret ballots, so I’m not talking).
- Obligatory, First-Grader Accused of Sexual Harassment. Now he never can be President.
- It’s entirely possible the war with Iran already has started. Which war? They started their war against us almost 35 years ago.
- Cain has moved up his announcement to Saturday.
- Euro doomed from start, says … architect of Euro.
- Unexpected discovery – Iran embassy attack had government backing, says ambassador
- Another boom in Southern Lebanon, this time Israelis preventing Hezbollah from seizing spy equipment.
- $4 billion to renovate government buildings to increase engery efficiency? How long will it take to make up the savings? (I hope there are some windmills involved.)